Throwback Conspiracy: Sex, Lies & Receipts. Travis Loves Kimmy

Deep Dive in Liar-182 featuring Fib Kardashian. By HEIDI LOTHRINGER January 15, 2024 In the sun-soaked guard gated residential only hills of Calabasas, California where palm trees sway and celebrity secrets hide. The love triangle involving Travis Barker and Kim Kardashian unfolds like a script from Hollywood’s juiciest drama. Strap in as we take a deep dive into the tangled web of deceit, thirst, and fireworks that ignited this scandalous affair that Travis seems to have no recollection of. Travis Barker’s committed to this charade. In a bizarre turn of events, Travis Barker, the rockstar with a penchant for living large, seems to be drumming to the beat of denial. In his 2013 book, “Can I Say: Living Large, Cheating Death and Drums, Drums, Drums,” Barker spilled the beans on a mere three pages, confessing his affection for none other than Kimberly Noel Kardashian, the younger sister of his second wife, Kourtney Mary Kardashian. The book written in 2012 was actually a great book. Well unless your Kourtney Kardashian, Travis Barkers current Bride. It was on the families show “The Kardashians” that matriarch Kris Jenner proudly proclaimed that her first borns new fiancé “moved to Calabasas just to be with her”. Except he didn’t, He had lived in the exclusive California town for nearly a decade all because he wanted to lust after Kris Jenners Prize pupil & top earner Kim Kardashian. Kourtney seems comfortable in her delusions but surely she must know that’s a lie. Kim Kardashian, More Than Just an Paris Hiltons Closet Maid In the early days, before Kim Kardashian became a global phenomenon, she played the role of Paris Hilton’s assistant. During a trip to Amsterdam with Hilton, Barker who was dating Paris at the time despite being married to Shanna Moakler. According to instyle magazinIt wasn’t known until 2015 when Travis’s autobiography was released, but the two got married (unofficially, of course) in Paris’s backyard. The drunken ceremony was officiated by none other than Suge Knight of Death Row Records, and let’s just say the vows were anything but your traditional “​​for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish.
I don’t care if she’s the closet girl, she’s f — king hot.
Yet he couldn’t resist the allure of Kim, despite her role as the “closet girl.” Here's a look back at Paris Hilton and Travis Barker's relationship in the Y2K era. Paris Hilton and Travis Barker Had an Unofficial Backyard Wedding in the Early Aughts Travis was also seeing former Miss USA Tara Conner at the same time. A strange gentlemanly behavior unfolds as Barker claims, “It was so weird” how he, in stark contrast to his usual encounters, wanted to be nothing but a gentleman with Kim. He ended things with Paris because of a lackluster sexual connection. From Travis’s Book. Kim was Paris’ assistant. She got all of Paris’ belongings together wherever we traveled. I kept on secretly checking out Kim, telling Lil Chris, ‘I don’t care if she’s [Paris’s] closet girl, she’s fucking hot,’” He wrote at the time, about a trip he took to Amsterdam with Paris Hilton. When they were all back in LA, he wrote:
“[Kim and I], we went to dinner, we went to lunch. You might think I would be doing the worst things with this girl because of her sextape, but it was the exact opposite of any other encounter I’ve had with a woman: with Kim, I wanted to be nothing but a gentleman to her. It was so weird.”
“How could you not stare at Kim? Mind you, I enjoyed hanging out with Paris, but… I love curvy girls. Kim was eye candy. I was no way disrespectful to Paris, but I couldn’t keep my eyes off Kim!”
Travis Barker on Rumors About Him and Kim Kardashian: "Just So Ridiculous"
"I obviously shared all that stuff because I wanted to move past it."
By 2008, Paris and Kim’s friendship was over. A reason has never been revealed. Kim & Aubrey’s Fourth of July Fiasco Aubrey O’Day from Danity Kane, recounting a suspicious 4th of July. Accusations of tire-slashing threats, uncomfortable dresses, and a last-minute dash to catch fireworks on the freeway — it’s a scene that wouldn’t be out of place in a Hollywood blockbuster. Calabasas drama at its finest. She told quite the story on Instagram a few years ago.
“I was BFFs with Kim Kardashian during a fourth of July Weekend.”
“She was hooking up with Travis Barker at the time and we were at his house… he was really dope. Shanna, his ex, supposedly was threatening to slash her tires, so they asked her to park her car somewhere else.“
“[Instead of staying there], We took off and went to some B.S. celeb Malibu parties where she wanted to be photographed, so I was running around from house to house in an uncomfortable dress and high heels to appease that.“
“We headed back to Calabasas and got on the freeway late [due to traffic], and ended up in her Range Rover as the fireworks started. I was super annoyed because I absolutely LOVE fireworks and have always been in memorable places watching them every year.“
“I asked her if we could pull over so we could get out and experience the fireworks. So we did. And we sat on this patch of grass watching them and all I remember feeling is relieved to see the beauty of them.“
“As we watched them, Kim turned to me and said, “You know, last year I was on a yacht with Paris at [some beautiful location, don’t remember], and this year I’m sitting on a plot of grass in Calabasas with you.” Hahahaha. I was like “oh…cool.”
Celebrity Death Match Shanna Moakler vs. Kim Kardashian In the red corner, we have Shanna Moakler, Travis Barker’s ex, alleging that Kim sent explicit text messages and emails while Moakler and Barker were on the mend. A confrontation at a party ensues, where words are thrown like daggers, and accusations of ruined marriages hang in the air. The first of Shanna’s confessions was to PageSix July 20,2008
Kim was sending Travis [dirty] text messages and e-mails, and this was when Travis and I were working on [staying together],”
Moakler told Page Six. “When it happened, I asked her, ‘
What are these e-mails?’ Kim had no answers for me. She was blatantly disrespectful.”
Moakler says she wouldn’t even have gone to the party if she had known Kardashian was going to be there.
“I was going to leave, but I’m a human being. I get upset. I wasn’t drunk, and I confronted her. She ruined my marriage and my family. If I get passionate about it, they call me crazy,” Moakler relates.
She says that Kardashian’s boyfriend at the time, Reggie Bush, tried to calm them and she said that “I told him, ‘Your girl’s a whore.’ “
“I told him what I knew, which was that Kim sent Travis messages to meet up secretly.”
Kim Kardashian’s Bold Denial Responding to the accusations, Kim boldly states, I don’t like white guys,” denying any involvement with Barker’s ex-wife.
According to Shanna Kardashian retaliated on Monday by strolling around in a T-shirt from Travis Barker’s Stars and Straps clothing line, in front of the paparazzi. Jenner Communications’ anonymous US Weekly Comments Enter Jenner Communications, throwing weekly comments into the mix, asserting that Travis is not Kim’s type because, well, he’s white. Kim laughs it off, labeling Shanna as “clearly jealous,” and the drama continues its descent into absurdity. “I don’t like white guys.” -Kim denying Travis’s wife at the time Shanna moaklers accusations of them making plans to “F*** at her sisters house.” From UsWeekly: A source really close to Kim tells us KK is laughing because Travis ain’t her type — as in, he’s white and Kim doesn’t go there. KK thinks Shanna is “clearly jealous,” adding the drink Shanna threw at her hit her in the foot, not the face.” Shanna’s Continuous Betrayal Narrative Unable to resist the allure of betrayal, Shanna Moakler avoids Kim Kardashian like the plague. The ex-wife hints at holding onto scandalous emails, a ticking time bomb in the midst of Hollywood’s chaos. Shanna brings up this betrayal any chance she gets which makes Kourtney’s delusions all the sadder. “I have for some time now avoided Kim Kardashian at all costs. I’ve avoided events, parties etc. in order to not see her.“
“I received emails from her mobile device of VERY inappropriate conduct between herself and my husband at the time, that were NOT at all “friendly” and very much “romantically” inclined. I spoke to Kim Kardashian, asking her to please stay away from my family as we are trying to heal after a very trying time, and… she agreed, and then failed to do so.“ “If I had known Ms. Kardashian was going to be at the [4th of July] BBQ in Malibu I wouldn’t have gone. One day women will realize when you destroy families there will be angry and hurt ex-wives to deal with. I still have these emails, and I won’t release them as not to embarrass my ex and my family any further.“ “I find it sad that these types of events take center stage over the other positive things that I do in my work and life but I will not ever stop being brutally honest and staying true to myself. Not even for Hollywood.” Where There’s Smoke, There’s Fire In a bombshell revelation on May 18, 2021, Shanna Moakler claims to have divorced Travis Barker due to an affair with Kim Kardashian. Text conversations, third-party witnesses, and a clothing line collaboration form the combustible elements of this explosive love triangle. “I divorced my ex [Travis Barker] because, I saw them — I caught them(Kim and Travis) having an affair.” “Someone sent me all their [text] conversations, and I’m also close friends with people who were there, who witnessed while these things were happening.” “He had already had an affair with Paris Hilton. And … at the time, Kim was Paris’ closet organizer, they were best friends. And he started using Kim as a model for [his clothing company], Famous Stars and Straps.” “I asked him not to use Kim as a model because of Kim’s ties to Paris Hilton, because of Travis and Paris’s affair.” “We were working on our marriage and trying to heal through the affair [he had with Paris], that infidelity, [but] he continued to work with Kim. And then I received all the text messages and the other third parties, they kind of let me know [about him and Kim]. It’s something I was well aware of.” As the paparazzi’s flashbulbs fade, Calabasas is left with echoes of drumbeats, betrayal, and a love story that may just be too scandalous for the silver screen. The drama continues to unfold in this real-life soap opera, leaving us wondering if the beats of Travis Barker’s drums can drown out the cacophony of a love affair gone awry.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Twas the night before the gala

NewsFlash Khloes Dad didnt die today

Lemme get Lit at Target