Kim Kardashians response to Taylor Swift was to turn the table so everyone was focused on her again. It worked.









 Instead of responding to the swifties Kim Kardashian unleashed a bevy of bizarre facts about herself. But I suppose it worked as once again the headlines today are flooded with Kim Kim Kim


Today thanks to last nights Jimmy Kimmel episode we learned 

  • If you bought a SKIMS nipple bra, your wearing a bra molded after Kim’s very own boobs once described as being softer then a baby bunny

The earth’s temperature is getting hotter and hotter. The sea levels are rising. The ice sheets are shrinking. And I’m not a scientist, but I do believe everyone can use their skills to do their part. That’s why I’m introducing a brand new bra with a built-in nipple, so no matter how hot it is, you’ll always look cold. Some days are hard, but these nipples are harder. And unlike these icebergs, these aren't going anywhere


  • Apparently,  it’s a persons job to remove the Starbucks sleeve off her coffee. The sound is like nails on a chalk board to her. As a former barista at Starbucks I can tell you this is not uncommon and people just double cup instead, so I’m not sure I believe Kim. 

"And I hate the feeling. Whoever I'm with, I just can't see it being done, or I can't hear it, or I can't feel it. The cardboard getting moved off the cup is like nails on a chalkboard to me."



  • She used to walk Madonnas dog with Kourtney and Madonna paid them in jewelry, specifically neon jewelry, I don’t recall a neon Madonna phase but go on. I’d like to know where in the timeline Madonna was their neighbor.  Doesn’t Kim always go on about humble beginnings
  • She blow dried jewelry and all metal. Her skin can’t bare cold. This is probably the Starbucks girls actual job.
  • We knew her 14th birthday was a Neverland Ranch. But I guess st we’re acting like this is new. 
  • She also confirmed that she used to sell workout videos, also not new. But still absolutely hilarious. 



Well, then.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Twas the night before the gala

NewsFlash Khloes Dad didnt die today

Lemme get Lit at Target