Taylor Swift is still bothered nearly a decade later




It's hard to imagine being this bothered but Taylor Swift is still deeply troubled by her arch-enemy ex-wife. 

Taylor recently bored the world with her new album “The Tortured Poets Society” and in 2024 she was still so besmirched by Kim Kardashian that she wrote a whole song about a bully. As if that wasn't cringe enough she called it "thanK you aIMee"

Taylor is like one of those girls who post non-stop quotes and thirst traps because her boyfriend is bowling with his friends. 

But Taylors’army is in full support and Kim lost a 100k+ Instagram followers. 

But what even does that mean if it's rumored that 80% of her followers are bots anyhow? 


"All that time you were throwin' punches, I was buildin' somethin' / And I can't forgive the way you made me feel."

 

Lord help 


"Screamed, 'F-k you, Aimee' to the night sky, as the blood was gushin' / But I can't forget the way you made me heal" 


This all stems back to 2016 when Kim posted a heavily edited phone call from Taylor to Kanye West after he mentioned her and featured her wax figure in the video “Famous”. 

In the video, he implies that “he made that bitch famous” when he ran on stage at the VMAs to announce that he was not thrilled for Taylor to win an award that he felt should have gone to Beyonce.


"I love Taylor Swift; I'm the biggest Taylor Swift fan. I'm watching her on Twitter. I just signed up for Twitter. I'm watching you Taylor, following!" -Kim 2009




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Twas the night before the gala

NewsFlash Khloes Dad didnt die today

Lemme get Lit at Target